Prayer forums

Please post your questions and comments here as they relate to the purpose or process or adminstration of this discussion board.
Dezel

Prayer forums

Post by Dezel »

Have you thought of starting a prayer forum so people can come and pray for each others needs?
jimbaum
Site Admin

Prayer Forums

Post by jimbaum »

Yes, I think it would be good for someone post their prayer requests if they wanted to and anyone could pray for that request who was so inclined. I ask the Lord for wisdom as to how to implement that and in the mean time, anyone is free to post their prayer requests. Thanks for you participation! Jim B.
Jasmine

A prayer of Blessing

Post by Jasmine »

Heavenly Father thannkyou for leading me to this site . I ask Father for Your blessings upon it . Keep it safe from any spiritual attacks that may come .
Bless Jim as he manages and runs this site . grant him Godly wisdom and discernment , and insight in this undertaking .

I pray Lord it will be a vailuable resource for Christians to learn , grow and communicate together for encouraging and lifting one another up .

I pray Lord that any 'unsaved who venture on here will find the Jesus who died for their sins ; and they will receive Him into their lives .

Bring those that You desire to take part on the discussion boards here .

In Jesus name ... Amen
jimbaum
Site Admin

Thanks, Dezel!

Post by jimbaum »

Please see the new forum in the Kingdom of God category: Prayer Requests. Thanks, Dezel, for the suggestion.

Jim B.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Re: A prayer of Blessing

Post by jimbaum »

Amen and thank you Jasmine. May the Lord break us and remake us and bring fruit from all we do in His name and by His Spirit.
Jasmine wrote:Heavenly Father thannkyou for leading me to this site . I ask Father for Your blessings upon it . Keep it safe from any spiritual attacks that may come .
Bless Jim as he manages and runs this site . grant him Godly wisdom and discernment , and insight in this undertaking .

I pray Lord it will be a vailuable resource for Christians to learn , grow and communicate together for encouraging and lifting one another up .

I pray Lord that any 'unsaved who venture on here will find the Jesus who died for their sins ; and they will receive Him into their lives .

Bring those that You desire to take part on the discussion boards here .

In Jesus name ... Amen
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

We have a prayer forum.

Please click here.

Jim B.