Turkey To Play Key Role in Peace Process

Our Lord Jesus calls us to love Muslims and yet Islam is yet another religious system that ought to be compared with the Bible to see whether it is true or false.
David

Turkey To Play Key Role in Peace Process

Post by David »

The place where satan is said to dwell plays key role in peace? Wow.

Magog = parts of modern day Turkey also happens to be north of Jerusalem, King of the North invading, Daniels 4th prohetic and final beast empire, king of fierce countanance from one of the 4 regions of Alexanders old empire.

Roman Empire (Revelation 17 "the one that is") defeated by the 7th which was itself defeated in WWI now reviving?

Ezekiels Gog of Magog the one who holds the bows and arrows the God of Israel will smite from his hands, Revelations rider on the white horse portrayed as an archer same as Gog?

sure do seem like it's getting close

Oh come Lord Jesus.

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=906#comments
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Thanks for the post, David.

I'm reading through Ezekiel now.

Turkey does seem to be an important factor in history and the current developments.

Jim B.
strangerandapilgrim

Post by strangerandapilgrim »

I had read a few years ago that Gog and Magog was both Russia and Turkey? I'm not an authoritative voice on Bible prophecy, especially of this type, but it makes sense considering Russia's views on everything. Turkey is a given, lol, they're muslim so it's their religious duty to hate Israel and America both. Right?

Oh, I'm Jason from West Virginia, just joined the board, hope to get to know you guys soon.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Welcome, Jason! There's not a whole lot of action currently on this board, but I pray our Lord would bring fruit from any discussion that does occur.

Jesus is coming back.
We should all be ready.
The whole world is being prepared for a counterfeit Christ.
Things are unfolding just as the Bible said it would.
We ought to take seriously what our Lord has spoken to us in His word.

Thanks for seeking to edify the Bride of Christ.

Jim B.
David

Re: Turkey To Play Key Role in Peace Process

Post by David »