did ya vote?.....WHY?

"And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." 1 John 5:19

How do we avoid false accusations against the rulers without being blind to their actual corruption?

Biblebeliever

did ya vote?.....WHY?

Post by Biblebeliever »

No man nor group of men KNOW the perfect will, PURPOSES, or future plans of God regarding the destiny of a nation, nor HOW God will bring that destiny about.

Because no men KNOW these things men CAN NOT choose the leaders of these nations.

God is STILL the SOVEREIGN ruler of all kingdoms of men... "he appointeth over it whomsoever he will"

proof texts,

Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

Psa 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Dan 4:17 ...to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Dan 4:25 ...till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:32 ...until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 5:21 ...till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

That means God is the ONLY voter, and that ONLY God's vote counts.

'Americans' THINK they elect their leaders, but those verses prove otherwise! God runs the nations,

that leaves believers free to FOLLOW God's command, through Paul's pen,

1 Cor 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

ALSO we have this,

Act 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Act 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

What happened there?

Those men didn't KNOW who God would have to replace Judas Iscariot. So God CAUSED those men to each draw the lot that GOD wanted him to draw, so GOD'S will and purpose would become known.

God can, and will CAUSE 3 or 4 to do HIS will, or He will CAUSE 30 or 40 MILLION to do HIS will, it is all the same to HIM.

ONLY HE knows who HE wishes to " appointeth over it" He does this for His own pleasure and purposes, which NO MEN KNOWETH!

Thus, CHRISTIANS are free, (free indeed) to do as we are commanded,

1 Cor 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ

Of course FEW Christians will believe that, particularly FEW 'American' Christians.

But of course our Lord testified to that, didn't He?

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
In the service of the TRUTH, the LIVING WORD, JESUS CHRIST,

Craig

Psa 138:2 ... thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.