9-11 Conspiracy Facts

"And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." 1 John 5:19

How do we avoid false accusations against the rulers without being blind to their actual corruption?

BeefChuck717

9-11 Conspiracy Facts

Post by BeefChuck717 »

9-11 Conspiracy theories
October 8th, 2006
It isn’t hard to find website around the internet that deal with 9-11 conspiracy theories. These sites at first can be interesting (almost entertaining)to study, as serial killers can be interesting until the sad reality hits us that these are real people who really believe what they are preaching or practicing. It really is sad that people actually believe that our government would want to kill so many our our own people rather than blaming those who are really responsible.

Who exactly is responsible for the 9-11 attacks and all others? Islam. If you say that it is only a few Muslims that do those things and they don’t represent all Muslims, then you are not following the Koran.

I hope that those who believe these theories are acting out of ignorance rather than malicious intent. I say I hope because the videos that have been made to promote these theories and the experts on these subjects twist things around and contradict themselves so much that much of what they are saying seems believable but when you really listen objectivly you will see much fault and contradictions in their theories.

Some video can be found here to support the 9-11 theories:
http://question911.com/linksall.htm

These videos are so full of contradictions and unswered questions it absolutely amazes me that people believe this stuff.

Some real truth like why building 7 fell when it was not near the Towers...no plane hit it? Why people were able to stand in the impact holes of the trade towers if the jet fuel was hot enough to burn the steel? Do you know what temp steel begins to melt at? Those people would have been vaporized in a second! Why are fire fighters on record saying that they heard explosions? Why did Bush sign w199i? Why has he bee suspending our civil liberties (Patriot act sec 802,-habeus corpus and so on)? Look at the facts involved here. Why did Larry Silverstein admit that they pulled BLDG 7. It takes demolition experts weeks to prepare a building for demo, how do they do it on 9-11 in just a few hours with no prior knowledge? Why did Larry Silverstein take out a record insurance policy on the Trade Towers weeks in advance? Keep in mind that BLDG 7 was farther away than Bankers Trust which was right a cross the street from Towers 1 and 2. How come they did not come down. Please do some research before acting as an expert on the subject.

Your opinions do NOT MAKE FACTS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

I would like to know which videos you watched and the contradictions please.
BeefChuck717

Post by BeefChuck717 »

Just for clarification we all know that Islam was founded by a murderer and of course they hate Americans.

I do not mean that the whole government was responsible for 9-11. I served the government and will continue to do so. I love this country but a few bad apples within our government have decided to implement what is called problem-reaction-solution to drive political agendas. I want to make clear the fact that when I say 9-11 was an inside job I am not talking about the Whole government but only a small contingency within. I really hope I am wrong with all of this stuff.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Joseph/BeefChuck

When I started this discussion board it was my intent to allow postings from people I disagree with. I trust that our Lord Jesus will use all the discussions on this board for good in each of our lives.

I believe that we have a cult-like mentality if we are not willing to re-examine EVERYTHING we believe in the light of the Bible.

People should be willing to examine the things you are saying. On the other hand, there is just so much time in this life and we must trust the Lord to set our priorities. I would not blame someone if they decided they did not have time for this topic because they are too busy being a disciple and making disciples. The problem is that many professing Christians are idolatrously yoked with the rulers of this world or with unbiblical opposition to the rulers of this world... both are under the control of the evil one!

For those who see this discussion, please see the following: The True Nature of the World System.

Also, I would like to point out to others that I have concerns about the sites that your site links to, so please see the following discussion:

Joseph's Web Site

I pray our Lord Jesus would give us wisdom from His Word about all these things.

Jim Baumgaertel
BeefChuck717

Post by BeefChuck717 »

Hi Jim,

I don't blame anyone for not researching these issues while making disciples either. I do however blame those that make up hypothetical situations and then dismiss truth over those situations. I do not want that stuff on my site and that is why I am so aggressive in finding someone that can help me. On my site I point out that this topic is meaningless apart from Christ and that Soul-winning is the only thing that can change this country; not political involvement. It does not matter how many people know about the evils in our government if they are not saved. My number one priority in life is to share the Gospel with others. I don't neglect the importance of the Judgment Seat of Christ.

As far as the links go I am working on that. It is hard to keep up with the sites I am linked to and they often change without me knowing. Most people don't blame me for links to links though as I have stated that I am not responsible for content on other peoples websites. I think in the future I am going to just put every article on my site and eliminate links to avoid this problem. Its hard because there is so much info I want to share.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

I appreciate your thoughts on links and web sites and on your sense of priorities. Thanks, Joseph for discussing these things with me. Jim
wackzingo

Post by wackzingo »

Funny, I never saw this topic thread until tonight. I must have missed it in all the other discussions. Joeseph, you must keep in mind that although you believe these things to be true, myself and the majority of Americans don't see it that way. We see your "theories" as nothing more that twisting facts, taking a little here, and a little there, mix it all together and you got yourself one great sounding theory.

There are no wars today that are based on anything other than religion. Today every war from Iraq to possibly North Korea to the trade centers is about a corrupt world turning it's back on God. The primary way this happens is through Islam the second largest world religion next to Christianity. Although our nation should not be considered a Christian nation any longer, the fact remains that in the eyes of the world America is Christan and therefore must be destroyed. It about attacking the "Christian nations" not just "America".
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Hi, Zach.

What does the Bible say on the issues you are referring to?

Jim B.
wackzingo

Post by wackzingo »

Jim,

I'm not sure, I have to admit that I'm not real familiar with all the scriptures that support or oppose what I'm talking about.

I'm simply referring to the World's view today of Christians. Christian persecution is on the rise. The attack on America was by Muslim fundamentalists. Islam is about bondage and opposes freedom. Christianity is the only religion that is about freedom. My point is that we were attacked by Muslims and not by our government. We were attacked because they see us as a Christian nation and therefore infidels.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

I recommend searching the Bible for insights into what is the motivation for war among human beings.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that all religions have been used to manipulate the people, to control the people, including to get the people to support the wars that the rulers have wanted to pursue for their own reasons... which brings us back to what the Bible says that motivates wars.
Biblebeliever

Post by Biblebeliever »

***Christianity is the only religion that is about freedom***

Since the CONTEXT of this thread is POLITICAL, do you mean that Christianity is about political freedom?

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

CONTEXT, SIN,

servant of sin.

Joh 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Joh 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

It is NOT about political freedom, how do we KNOW THIS?

Well, there is the CONTEXT shown above, AND these WORDS of GOD are for EVERY believer, in ALL era's, in EVERY type of political arena, whether in RED CHINA, or Manhattan Kansas!
In the service of the TRUTH, the LIVING WORD, JESUS CHRIST,

Craig

Psa 138:2 ... thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
wackzingo

Post by wackzingo »

Bible believer,

You are correct that the bible talks about sin not politics when it talks about freedom. But, the bible doesn't say a whole lot about a lot of things but because Christianity changes men's hearts it affects the decisions they make.

Islam is about control religiously and politically. It uses politics to push it's religious agenda and it uses religion to push it's political agenda. The catholic church did the same things, they mixed religion and power to get the people to do what they want. True Christianity is about freedom first from sin, but that ultimately leads men to fight for what is right.
Biblebeliever

Post by Biblebeliever »

***men to fight for what is right.***

Why did the Apostle Paul NOT teach what you just said?

Was Roman rule right?

He was a CHRISTIAN, had his mind NOT been made RIGHT?

1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

So, those verses are for 'SOMEONE ELSE', and you would fight and KILL for what you thought was right,

perhaps for a piece of paper written by FALLEN men, the 'constitution'?

Craig

Biblebeliever

Post by Biblebeliever »

How 'bout a hypothetical?

IF Chinese hordes were invading this morning, I am to assume you would grab a gun?

Yes?

I, on the other hand, would KNOW from whence those hordes cometh!

Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psa 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Dan 4:17 ...to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Dan 4:25 ...till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:32 ...until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 5:21 ...till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

(When GOD repeats something that many times we OUGHT to pay ATTENTION, don't you think?)

Then I would grab the SWORD of the LORD, the HOLY BIBLE!

I believe it, and obey it!

CHRISTIANS don't make war, remember Daniel when Babylon captured Judah?

CHRISTIANS obey the Word, but it helps if you know WHICH one is His Word, there is ONLY one, :mrgreen:

for He does NOT author confusion, nor CONTRADICTION, NOR LIES!

:mrgreen:

Craig

wackzingo

Post by wackzingo »

biblebeliever,

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying.

I am not suggesting Christians go out and get politically involved with the hopes of changing what is wrong in our world by power and politics. As you pointed out above that is not what the bible teaches.

But, I am saying that where God places men after His heart, men of God into power they will fight for what's right and make right choices because of what Christ has done for them. When a Christian sees someone who is hungry they should have compassion on them and feed them. When a Christian sees someone who is being oppressed they should fight for justice.

Why do I bring this up? Because although we as Christians know...America can hardly be called a Christian nation...we know this because we know Christ and what those who truly follow Him look like...but America doesn't...many people think they are Christians because they go to church, are good people or they read their bible once in a while. The Muslim world sees it that way too...they see America as a Christian nation much like we see the middle east as a Muslim region. Christianity and Islam are two completely opposite belief systems that cannot coexists. September 11th was organized by Osama Bin Ladin and other fundamentalist Muslims who hate America because in their eyes they see us as a Christian nation.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

If Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaida were responsible for September 11th, then it may have been because they did not want western corporatism invading their culture and propping up dictatorships over their people and using their people as economic colonies.

Western corporatism that cloaks itself in centuries of Christendom has nothing to do with the remnant chosen by grace who follow Jesus. It is in rebellion against God.

The third world guerrillas, motivated by Islam, are also in rebellion against God.

They are all following false christs and false gospels.