THE VERACITY of GOD'S WORD

How are professing Evangelical Christians being deceived?
Biblebeliever

THE VERACITY of GOD'S WORD

Post by Biblebeliever »

In the story of Saul and the Witch at Endor, certain teachers teach that it is a DEMON that the witch brings up.

I will show why they are wrong!

Let's start here,

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

I love that verse, don't you, don't you wish EVERYBODY did...! :mrgreen:

Let's visit 1st Samuel, shall we...?

FIRST PROOF,

1Sa 15:35 And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

By reading the account of SAMUEL'S death, (1Sa 25:1) we understand this verse is refering to SAUL'S death

SECOND PROOF,

1 Samuel 28:12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

Who saw WHOM?

***the woman saw Samuel***

My King James Bible says SHE SAW SAMUEL!

Not ANY demon!

THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!

THIRD PROOF,

1 Samuel 28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

WHO said WHAT?

*** Samuel said ***

My King James Bible says "SAMUEL SAID"....!

THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!

FOURTH PROOF,

1 Samuel 28:17 And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:

The LORD hath done as he SPOKE BY WHOM????

***the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me***

The reference there is to these verses spoken to Saul erlier...

1 Samuel 15:28 And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.

SO, if THY WORD IS TRUTH, as the Lord Jesus Christ said it is, then these words, "as he spake by me"

HAD TO HAVE BEEN SPOKEN BY SAMUEL, NOT A DEMON, or Jesus Christ is a liar, and you can THROW AWAY your King James Bible, go forth and be LEWD and LASCIVIOUS!

That is the clincher, but we have this too... ;o)

FIFTH PROOF,

1 Samuel 28:19 Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

This prophecy came 100% true the very next day, as promised!

Do DEMONS prophecy 100% accurately, CAN THEY? Of course not,

THAT is the test of the prophet, 100% accuracy!

Thus it HAD to be SAMUEL who prophecied in that verse!
In the service of the TRUTH, the LIVING WORD, JESUS CHRIST,

Craig

Psa 138:2 ... thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.