Jesus is Coming!

How shall we rightly divide the word of God on any particular topic?
Watchman Sean

Jesus is Coming!

Post by Watchman Sean »

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. Ezekiel 3:17

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. Ezekiel 33:6

Are you awake to the Truth?

http://home.earthlink.net/~spiritoftruthministries/

Post by Guest »

LOL, did you see his article on aliens and angels? Aliens may be angel comming to earch to have sex with human in an attempt to pervert the human race! Very interesting site. This site gave me some things to write about in my blog. I was getting a little bored with writing about myself.

zach
jimbaum
Site Admin

Jesus IS coming back... and it may be soon

Post by jimbaum »

I am grateful to the Lord Jesus that He will return and that it maybe very soon.

While I don't endorse Watchman's Sean's site, I welcome his taking part in the discussion.

When it comes to the issue of Nephilim, I disagree that they are the result of a union between angels and humans. Also, that view creates a suspicion that I don't think the Lord wants us to have. That view creates the suspicion that this person or that person might not be human and might be a Nephilim. Humans are humans and they all need Jesus! We are all enemies of God until reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. We ought to relate to EVERYONE as someone Jesus loves that we ought to love and who needs our message of the Gospel.

Jim B.