Good Sermon

How shall we rightly divide the word of God on any particular topic?
wackzingo

Good Sermon

Post by wackzingo »

Looking through the KJV only sites mostly run by baptists and in my opinion man are very extreme and unbiblical. The problem is there is a lot of truth mixed with a lot of good views taken so much to the extreme that they have become unbiblical. However, I found this sermon that is perhaps one of the most powerful I've ever heard.

If you have time consider listening to it:
http://www.grantedministries.org/audio/ ... m_conf.mp3
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Zach, I've only listened to part so far, but it is a very important teaching and exhortation about believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance, and being serious disciples of Jesus. Jim
wackzingo

Post by wackzingo »

This was an unplanned sermon at a baptist youth convention. They said they never wanted him to return after it. He was telling them that there's this teaching in America that says if you ask Jesus to come into your heart then your saved. He says that is unbiblical to think that just because you said a prayer that your saved. He says it's about constantly living by faith your whole life. He says your life must show evidence of being saved. It didn't sound like he was preaching works. He's a missionary and you can find their website at http://www.heartcrymissionary.com

There is also a good testimony by his wife under audio. She says she's lived the last 12 years as a missionary's wife and recently as she's heard her husband preach the sermon above several times she realized that she had never been saved.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ

Post by jimbaum »

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

If you are a child of God, because you have become reconciled to God through Jesus Christ, you will want to please the Lord. He will bear fruit in your life.

Salvation is a moment.

Sanctification is a process.

Glorification is a moment.