Joseph's Web Site

How has God preserved His word? How has the enemy tried to pervert the word of God?
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

We are all a mess. I have been guilty of everthing you two are accusing each other of. I have the luxury of being able to sound noble as a third party counselor because I'm not as emotionally involved with you two as you are with each other. But people who know me that might read this discussion know I have been entangled in disagreements like this.

We each need to die to our self, humble ourselves before our Lord Jesus, and ask the Lord to help us to love one another. Not compromise the truth, just speak the truth in love.

Let's start over.

Please use email for personal issues. Or get together face to face.

We each need to be broken and repentant at the foot of the Cross.

Jesus wil help us.

Soon I will remove some of these postings.

Let's start over.

I like both of you!

Jim B.
BeefChuck717

Post by BeefChuck717 »

Okay that sounds good. I am cool now... I got mad, I am saved but still a sinner so sometimes or often times that is hard to deal with when I feel under attack. I often tell people that the only difference now is that I am a saved heathen instead of a lost one.

Zach, I wasn't being untruthful but rather stupid. I thought you meant my whole clarification section was about you and Jim and the things you guys have said, not that section you had posted about the Jewish people and the Koran.

I get a good deal of e-mails from people accusing me of saying that only people that drink raw milk are saved and crazy things like that. The clarification section was a culmination of various similar e-mails I have been getting for the last year. I also will post a typical more in-depth what we believe section soon. Although I should have done that from the beginning. Oh well I am still learning.

what were we supposed to be talking about here anyways?

I am ready to discuss issues in a friendly manner again and certainly do not claim infallibility. I dont want my website to help people and I certainly dont want to teach false things so I am willing to take friendly advice anytime.
jimbaum
Site Admin

Post by jimbaum »

Joseph,

What I think would be fruitful is if you could post something in your own words in the topic area, "How has God preserved His word?".

Try to outline for us what manuscripts the King James translators used and why we can trust them over other manuscripts.

Jim
BeefChuck717

Post by BeefChuck717 »

Okay, I'll get to it as soon as I can. I am very busy trying to find a job, the bum thing is getting old. I am going to be very busy the next couple of weeks but I'll get to it sooner or later.